Tuesday, June 30, 2015

California Adventures: Danielle Rose

Hello, loves!

I was pretty excited to receive a text from Alee today telling me to check my email, only to then receive another set of photos from my trip to California. Truth be told, I completely forgot about this set. Oops! We shot like crazy that week and somehow this look slipped my mind, but falling back in love with this memory definitely made my day. Thanks again for the photos, Alee!

This was an outfit Alee and I pieced together in about 5 minutes.
















GET THE LOOK

Top: borrowed / similar @ Forever 21, Gypsy Warrior
Bralette: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: vintage Wrangler cutoffs
Booties: Tobi

Alee, Mike and I pulled over on the side of the highway to shoot at this abandoned chapel and tiny pink house. It was extremely windy that day (hence the hair-craziness and the squinting) which added so much drama to this gorgeous maxi shirt dress we borrowed from Alee's work. I paired the floral maxi with my favorite lace bralette and vintage Wranglers and duh – black booties.

Side note: The marks on my legs were the result of my previous eczema outbreak :( bleh. I'm happy to report that they have since then healed up nicely!

Until next time...
XOXO


1 comment: