Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday

Hello again!

In honor of it being Wednesday, I figured it was only appropriate that I dedicate this post to my #wcw: the beautiful Alee Rose. I cannot fully express to you all how fun it's been having my own real-life Barbie doll to dress up for photo shoots. This summer has given my wardrobe a lot of action which makes me really happy, seeing as it's overwhelming and nearly impossible for me to wear a lot of the pieces that I own. I've also rediscovered and fallen back in love with some items that I completely forgot about (whoops!)

Alee had a scheduled shoot with Chris Vongsawat, and once he emailed me the mood board for the shoot's concept, I was beyond stoked. Alee also told me that she had bought a wig so she could totally transform her look, which just made my excitement that much more serious. I pulled quite a few different pieces from my closet (accessories included) and crossed my fingers that the outfits I had envisioned would end up looking as good as they did in my head. They did. I would have to say that this has been my favorite shoot thus far... the pictures should justify that statement.

Thanks, Chris and Alee, for such a fun day!
Follow Chris on Instagram: @cvongsawat
(All photos by: Chris Vongsawat)


Hat: Missguided
Sweater: Tobi



Top: Forever
Slacks: Express
Necklace: Ebay


Top: Pitaya
Jeans: Asos
Sunnies: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment