Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This Is What Makes Us Girls

Hello again and my apologies for the delay!

There's been quite a bit going on at home these past few weeks and it's taken some time to finally catch my breath and get on my computer, so... now for the post that is long overdue.

In my previous post "Brooklyn Baby" I shared some photos with you that were taken by Alee, but I never got around to showing you all the first half of what went on that day. Alee and I went to Brooklyn to shoot with the extremely talented Sarah Lovrien. We spent the afternoon stomping around on rooftops, kicking beer cans and bottles around, throwing random things all over the place, screaming obscenities at passers-by down below, and, of course, modeling. I was beyond excited when Sarah shot us in film as well as digital because I've always preferred the way film looks. After taking a photography class in college, I absolutely have an appreciation for the art and so much respect for those who take the time to develop because it really is quite a process!

All photos are film and were taken by Sarah Lovrien:




















Thanks again, Sarah!

Definitely check out more of Sarah's work here: sarahlovrien.com
Follow her on Instagram: @sarahlovrien

Be sure to follow my babe, Alee, as well!
Her Instagram is: @aleerose (but you totally knew that, right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment