Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dysfunctional Without Cawfee

Hello everyone!

I'm really excited about this post because I am going to introduce you to my new friend, Randy. You might recognize him from his shots of Alee Rose under his Instagram username @cawfee. This guy is hands down one of the funniest people I've ever met, and also one of the most talented. I was beyond excited to have met him, let alone shoot with him, so I just had to make a blog post right away. 

I admit I was having a bit of a rough day that morning through the afternoon, so my commute into the city was... sluggish, to say the least. I wasn't even sure at that point if I was even up to doing it but as soon as I met up with Randy and Alee, my spirits were much more lifted. So, I put on my makeup and had Alee curl my hair, and it was at that point that I finally felt confident about the day. I decided to wear my "fancier" outfit first so as to start the shoot off on a good note. We banged this outfit out in about 15 minutes, it seriously felt like the blink of an eye! 

I can't wait to show you all the next outfit that Randy shot, more posts will be up soon!
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

XO

Side note: Don't be surprised if you see me in this exact outfit on New Year's Eve. (Lizzie McGuire is an outfit-repeater!)

All photos by Randy 
Instagram: @cawfee












A big thank you to Randy for sharing such a cool day with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment