Sunday, February 1, 2015

XXIII

Happy Superbowl Sunday to all you football fans! 

I, myself, couldn't really care less about football or sports in general, but today is a good excuse to sit on my butt and eat junk food so I suppose it's not so bad. I'll be posted up all afternoon with my dog and my boyfriend... makes for a super cozy afternoon.

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday – not really an exciting age, but I'm one year older (and hopefully wiser?) and it's still something to celebrate, right? This is the first birthday I've gotten to spend with Alex, so that alone made it a happy day. He made us breakfast burritos and mimosas, and he got me one of my favorite albums on vinyl. Later in the day, we took a trip to Morrison where we shot this outfit and grabbed some dinner. Of course we stopped in a few shops while we were there – we had time to kill and we can't really ever pass up antiquing... it's sort of become our thing. Our night ended watching Alice in Wonderland (my favorite) and eating tiramisu (also my favorite).

This birthday was a quiet one, but it was special nonetheless.
Here's to another year of living...





















GET THE LOOK

Dress: H&M
Belt: Forever 21
Hat: H&M
Boots: Gypsy Warrior

Felt very Stevie Nicks in this funeral-esque attire. I scooped this beautiful chiffon maxi dress up during my lunch break at work when I saw it was the last one in my size. It turned out to be on sale for half the price, too! Sometimes wardrobe dreams really do come true.

Until next time...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment