Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Faux Fur and Bells

Hello, dolls!

As promised, I'm back with another outfit post for you all. Alex and I had the whole weekend off together for the first time in a long time, so we took full advantage and made sure to not only run all the errands that needed to be taken care of, but also to shoot and spend an afternoon in the mountains.











GET THE LOOK

Top: Pacsun
Vest: H&M
Pants: H&M
Boots: Tobi
Hat: H&M

As the weather is getting much, much colder, layering is everything. After years of never believing that anything faux-fur suited me, I've finally come around. A few weeks back, there were a few weekend deals going on at my store and the prices were too good to not give into temptation. I scored this faux fur vest for under $20. My only regret is that I didn't pick it up in another color, but honestly I know I'll end up scooping another one up before the season is over.

Everyone knows that I've had it bad for the 70s trend, and my collection of bell-bottoms just seems to get bigger and bigger by the week. I was recently working a truck shift when my manager showed me a new pair of printed bells that had come into the store. She called them "Dani pants," since everyone at work knows that if there's one thing I love... it's bell-bottoms. When discovering that they were only $15, I put them on hold immediately to try on later during my lunch break. The fit was perfect, which isn't easy to come by when you're as small as me, especially when it comes to the length. I was also happy to find that the fabric was much thicker than any of my other printed bells. An inexpensive and weather-appropriate score all in one pair of beautiful bells?! Could it be that I will carry this 70s trend into the winter months? Well, knowing me... probably.

Until next time...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment