Thursday, September 4, 2014

Silly Basic, Badwood's For Bad Bitches

Hello again, friends!

I have to admit, I play favorites when it comes to my clothing items. I also have an extreme tendency to buy items and then only wear said items for weeks at a time... but that's what they're for, right? Well, this hoodie is no exception and because of that, I told Alee that we absolutely needed to dedicate a blog post to it. We decided on doing an edgier look, so she put some braids in my hair and we roamed around the streets of Brooklyn for this streetwear look.

I first came across Badwood probably about two years ago or so. My first encounter was on Tumblr where I saw a perfect Badwood flannel (which I am currently investing in for fall) and since then I purchased this really dope cropped hoodie. What I like the most about Badwood's designs is the simplicity. The prints are clean and simple and don't distract, and that's something I really appreciate. Aside from that, the actual fit and feel of the hoodie is top notch. When it first arrived in the mail, I wore it for like 2 weeks straight. It is undoubtedly the coziest hoodie that I own, which is saying a lot because I do have a pretty extensive hoodie collection. I fully intend on getting more Badwood products (especially a flannel, my goodness!) mostly because they're all quality pieces of clothing.

Be sure to check out Badwood's site here and follow the Twitter and Instagram accounts as well!
Twitter: @badwoodx
Instagram: @badwoodx

Hair, makeup, and photos all courtesy of Alee Rose








Hoodie: Badwood
Top: Tobi
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Converse


Thank you all for reading and enjoy your weekend!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment