Saturday, October 11, 2014

Money Power Glory

Hello to you all!

I have a very busy couple of days ahead of me as my boyfriend Alex and I embark on our journey out west. Alex is planning on getting into the medical marijuana industry, and I'm just down for the adventure. I'll be documenting our journey and plan to do a series of blog posts to keep you all up to date on what's going on in our world. 

Be sure to check my Instagram account for updates as well!
@daniellerosecastano

 Now, moving onto the reason for this post... I had a final shoot with Alee Rose (well, for now) this past Thursday and we managed to bang out my absolute favorite shoot thus far. I have a few "in between" posts that I wanted to post before this so as to be chronologically correct, but I honestly couldn't wait to share these photos with you guys. I don't know how we managed to pull it off considering Mercury is in retrograde and the blood moon had us both feeling some type of way... but things ended up working in our favor, so yay!

Alee showed me this gorgeous Calvin Klein coat the last time we were together and decided we needed to do a shoot. Because I either wear things that are oversized or undersized, I figured why not do both together and paired it with a little black dress. Lucky for me – and I mean really lucky considering 5.5 is not a common shoe size – her aunt let me borrow these gorgeous red lace-up heels to act as a little bit of a kick (ha, get it?) for such a dramatic black outfit. It was a particularly windy day, which just added to the drama of the coat because as I was walking it would swoosh up behind me like a cape. I've never looked more badass, and the oversized fit made me feel like an Olsen which is never a bad thing!

I already made a sappy post on Instagram about how blessed I am to have met Alee, but I'll reiterate a little because I owe it to her. She's been an absolute pleasure to work with. It's not very often that you find someone who inspires you and stimulates your creativity, and I am lucky to be able to call her a friend. This summer has been a dream for me and I'm glad we went out with a bang.

As always, thanks again to my good friend Alee.
All photos are courtesy of her.

































Thank you all for reading!
I very much look forward to sharing my westward experiences with you all so definitely be sure to check back for updates!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment