Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Paint It Black

Some days just call for black... and lots of it.

I personally can't get enough of all-black looks because I love the contrast against my platinum blonde hair. I was especially excited to break out this jacket again. I scooped this Zara faux leather moto jacket last winter but accidentally had it shipped to my place out in Arizona, meanwhile I was back in NJ for winter break. Doy. By the time I got back from break, the worst of the Arizona winter was over. I unfortunately only ended up wearing it for about two weeks or so. Tragic. While going through my storage unit, I pulled out my fall/winter clothes and swapped them for my spring/summer ones. I was swapping out my shoes as well when I rediscovered my loves from last winter. I got these ChloƩ "Suzanna" dupes from Tobi for such a good price. I've seen similar ones at Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe, as well. I'm a firm believer in finding cheaper alternatives that are still good quality, but one day I will have the ability to finally buy the real deal.


















Jacket: Zara
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: American Apparel
Boots: Tobi

All photos by the eternally lovely Alee Rose

This shoot was also on our last day together for awhile since I have moved to Colorado. She bleached my roots for me and even did my make-up. She spoils me, I swear! Thanks, Alee, for everything that you do.

Until next time...

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment